Thursday, September 20, 2012

Making Cereal... with SWAG!

Click here to watch SWAGourmet! Cereal Edition


Hey everyone!
I was so thrilled when my school's broadcast network asked me to do a cooking segment for one of their shows, W! Entertainment last week! I promptly agreed to be on the show, and as soon as I did, I began brainstorming about what I would prepare for the segment. A few thoughts came to mind... maybe I'd do something like a two-minute cooking challenge... or maybe something like a comedy cooking sketch. I went with the second of the two. My plan was to present a painfully simple dish but build it up as if it were a masterpiece that far surpassed any dish from The French Laundry. My result... brace yourself: cereal. Watch out Thomas Keller, my signature cereal is a highly formidable opponent for your signature Oysters and Pearls. Friends, I know that cereal is a tough dish to pull off, but trust me, you CAN do it, I have faith in you. Just check out the video for yourself: click here. (Note: the video may not play if you're using the Safari Browser....but still give it a try and see what happens!)

No comments:

Post a Comment