Sunday, September 9, 2012

The SWAG is spreading!

Hey there everyone,
I'm back! Since I am in high school, I have been quite busy with schoolwork and so I apologize for my hiatus, but indeed I am excited to be uploading a new post! Hmmm, what shall I talk about? Ah yes, well I would like to announce that I just added an "In the Media" tab to my blog, so have a look around there! I have added that tab because I am pleased and very honored to announce that I was featured in The Northside Neighbor Newspaper a few weeks ago! For those who are not familiar with that newspaper, it is a pretty big 'paper here in the Atlanta area. The author of the piece, Caroline Young, produced a wonderful article about me and my culinary endeavors, such as SWAGourmet of course! Photographer Nathan Self took some amazing pictures of me in action, and also of some of my food. For the "photo-shoot"/ interview, I prepared an original recipe: Pan Seared Tilapia with a Tortilla Breadcrumb Crust, Topped with a Corn-Black Bean Salsa, all atop Braised Purple Cabbage. Man, my mouth watered just by typing that... I really should post my recipe for that dish so yo guys can give it a try! It may sound complicated, but the recipe really does make sense, and if you follow it, you will have some swag success! So in the mean time, go ahead and take a loot at the new tab; there you will find a link to the online version of the article- please give it a read!
I can't click the "Publish" button on this post yet without saying a huge thank you to all of my readers and viewers- you guys have been so supportive thus far, and I am really appreciative of that! You guys have all the SWAG in the world!

Keep cooking,
Gevin

1 comment:

  1. So proud! So excited! So thankful! So eager for what's next, Sir Gev!

    ReplyDelete