Monday, June 11, 2012

How "mayo" i help you?

Happy Monday everyone,
So I've been hard at work editing footage for Part 2 of the first episode of SWAGourmet!, and now I'm done! I uploaded it to YouTube about an hour ago, but once again, I embedded the video right to this blog (you're welcome). In the video, I prepare the Spicy Asian Mayo for dressing the Spicy Asian Slaw. It's a super exciting mayo with a lot of bold flavors from soy sauce, wasabi, and spicy Chinese mustard, to name a few. Even better, it's so easy to make, and so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and watch the video!! Make sure to watch Part 1 of Episode 1 so you can learn how to make the Spicy Asian Slaw, then you can dress it with the mayo. Then check back for Part 3, where I'll show you how to grill some delicious Ahi Tuna Burgers, which you can top with the slaw and mayo! I posted all three of those recipes below last week, so you have NO excuses for not trying the recipes! But if you come up with any questions, post them here on the blog, or post them as comments on YouTube...for any and all of your culinary inquiries, I'm here for YOU!
Swag out,
Gevin

No comments:

Post a Comment