Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lights, camera, action, cook!

Hey everyone! Breaking news: part 1 of the first episode of SWAGourmet! is now posted on YouTube! In part 1, I show you how to cook the spicy Asian slaw, in part 2 the Asian mayo, and in part 3 the Ahi Tuna Burgers. In case you didn't see, my previous post has all of the recipes, so go ahead and print out the slaw recipe so you can watch part 1 and follow along with the recipe... then get cooking! If you have any questions, just comment on the post and ask away!

Anyway, after a week of editing, I'm super excited about how the first episode is shaping up, and I'm working hard to get parts 2 and 3 done and uploaded...actually, part 2 is uploading to YouTube as I type, then my focus will be on part 3. But in the mean time, I just wanted to share part 1 with you. I embedded it right here for your convenience (aren't I so nice), but visit YouTube too so you can see my channel and all of my videos (as I upload them of course). If you click on the SWAGourmet! tab at the top of this page, you will be directed right to the channel. Also, please leave comments on my YouTube videos, because I would love feedback, and if there are certain foods you would like me to cook on SWAGourmet!, leave me some requests! And as always, please tell your friends about Season with SWAG and about SWAGourmet! Keep visiting this blog and my YouTube channel for new developments in my culinary journey...it's a delicious one!
Swag out,
Gevin

No comments:

Post a Comment