Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Gift From Me "2-na" U

I'm happy.
Why?
Well, it's because though I've had to use two different video editing programs, I've finally gotten all of the first episode of SWAGourmet! uploaded to YouTube! *sigh of relief* I've saved the best for last, because the Ahi Tuna Burgers are AMAZING! They are so easy to make, and they combine each of the recipes I made in Parts 1, 2, and 3. So that means they are topped with the Spicy Asian Slaw and Mayo, and those components add so many great flavors and textures: the crunch from the slaw...the soy sauce and wasabi from the mayo...all of that on top of the Hoisin-glazed tuna steaks create truly the perfect fish sandwich. So go ahead and check out the recipes below (I posted them a few weeks ago) and follow along with them as you watch the first episode of SWAGourmet! You'll want to make these recipes, so get ready to eat some tasty dishes! Post any questions you may have and I'll be sure to answer them ASAP! Leave me comments on my YouTube channel and right here on the blog, because I want to hear from you! I'm looking forward to filming Episode 2 on Sunday, but I would like to know which recipes you would like me to cook on the show! What do want to learn to cook??? Let me know, please!  Happy reading, watching, and cooking!
Swag out,
Gevin
Oh and btw, please subscribe to my YouTube channel, SWAGourmetCooking!, and if you like my videos, give them thumbs-up por favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment