Sunday, June 29, 2014

Cooking with some Cool Campers


Guess what: It's summer!! I've had a busy break so far; in fact, I just completed a month-long engineering internship at Georgia Tech! However, I've made time to stay in the kitchen of course! I had the privilege of being the "Guest Chef" at my school's elementary/middle school cooking camp last Tuesday and the Tuesday before that- what fun! I love working with kids, especially those who enjoy helping out in the kitchen, so I was thrilled when I was asked to participate in the camp. I chose to lead the campers through my Naan Flatbread Pizza recipe- a recipe featured on SWAGourmet! Having been so busy lately with school and college application, getting back into the kitchen with youngsters passionate about food was such a perfect opportunity. I'm looking forward to another SUMMER OF SWAG in the kitchen!
Stay hungry my friends- actually, cook and eat!
Gevin

No comments:

Post a Comment